This position is responsible for controlling the selling and marketing activities of the firm’s products: developing and coordinating sales promotions and staying up-to-date with the changes within the market, all of which contributes toward developing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven ability to planning, developing and executing sales strategies.
- Well-developed commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Interfacing with key clients and suppliers to monitor the quality of service, as well as expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Communicate job expectations and motivate and coach sales team.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and clients.
- Highly collaborative.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field required
- Minimum three years proven experience in a similar position required
- Driver’s license (B)
Thank you for submission. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Apply for this job
Tell us more about yourself, your background, and what your motivation for joining our team is.