This position is responsible for controlling the selling and marketing activities of the firm’s products: developing and coordinating sales promotions and staying up-to-date with the changes within the market, all of which contributes toward developing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven ability to planning, developing and executing sales strategies.
- Well-developed commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Interfacing with key clients and suppliers to monitor the quality of service, as well as expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Communicate job expectations and motivate and coach sales team.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and clients.
- Highly collaborative.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field required.
- Minimum three years proven experience in a similar position required.
- Driver’s license (B).
Thank you for submission. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible
Apply for this job
Tell us more about yourself: your background and what your motivation to join our team is